Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Uncle Wayne is Back Safe From Haiti!!!

(He had borrowed my camera and so put my blog on a pause. I have decided to use photos from his journey that were taken with my camera to represent the missing days. )

This was his second time there and he is getting ready to go back for a third time already! What a great person, I am very glad to say I am related to him. He understandably didn't have a lot of time to take pictures, and when he did have a spare second, he said there wasn't much to take a picture of. On the last day of his trip, the translator brought my Uncle to his friend's orphanage. This women has started this very well run and organized orphanage, just because she saw the need. My Uncle Wayne got a lot of pics with these kids and around the area. I will post some photos shortly, believe me, they were worth the wait - he captured some very sweet and heartwarming moments at this Haitian orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment