Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

This is a photo of the keys from my new car. This was a very emotional moment for me. For the last few years, I have really put a lot of effort, a LOT, into trying to start my own business. I have a very strong entrepreneurial spirit, I defiantly get it from my parents. I have had mediocre success and my business ventures had always been on a small scale. I would always imagine that when I "made it", I would get myself a new car. From a little over a year now, I have been working on a new venture, one that is bigger than anything I had taken on before. I worked very hard at it, especially since this past May and on. I have been paying my dues and trying to bank a little good karma on the way, hoping it would pay off. I decided it was time for me to make it or break it, since I wasn't getting any younger and running out of "youth" time. (Youth time for me is the time you can take to find yourself and explore different avenues of life. I used this time to its absolute fullest!) In May 2009, I officially formed my corporation, Hunter's Empire Ltd. The name is a written version of my ambition - to build an empire to take care financially of myself and my family.

I have never in my life felt that being a women or being young was an obstacle - until recently. Just when I thought my business wasn't going to go anywhere, I got a great break. Now I have a positive project that I am currently working on and things are definitely in the works. I am now able to purchase a brand new car. That moment really felt like I am on my way. This is the beginning of the rest of my life. What a great feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes with everything..You are sure on the right road..You have wonderful things waitting for you..Way to go..
    I would love to meet ya some day..Lets take some beautiful photo's of what ever..Talk about photography.. Have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete