Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To Note

I forgot to mention it in my introduction, but I do edit my photos. I know there is many different opinions in the world of photography, to stage or to capture the moment, to edit or to show as is. Since I am still experimenting with my photography hobby, I have decided not to restrict myself. The truth is, I don't really know what I prefer yet. Some photos are stages, some are a real moment in time. Almost all my photos will be edited, some with major effects and some just with light adjusting applied. I don't really have a choice not to edit, at least the lighting, my photos because I am just using a point-and-shoot style camera. One day, (when I have the disposable income!) I am going to purchase a really nice SLR camera. Until then, I work with what I have, and do the best I can with it.

1 comment:

  1. Your photo's are beautiful..Editing is not really inportant in my eyes..I just crop a few of my photo's at times I will play around with the colouring...But when it comes to editing photos of family or friends I dont play to much at all just maybe the red eye or teeth whiting.anything other then that I leave natural..Im more of the natural look..
    Hope you enjoy photography..
    Your photography bloggy friend

    ReplyDelete